BAD PHYSICS: Five Common Misconceptions in the Most Basic Science, Jan 13
- WHAT: Secrets of the Sleeping Brain
- WHO: Tucker Hiatt, Wonderfest Executive Director & former Stanford Visiting Scholar
- WHEN: 7:00 PM, Tuesday, January 13, 2015
- WHERE: StrEat Food Park, 428 – 11th Street, San Francisco 94103 <http://goo.gl/maps/u6fVu>
- HOW: FREE admission, but please register with Eventbrite. Co-produced with Ask a Scientist (http://www.askascientistsf.com).
- WHY: Because we’re curious creatures.
Wonderfest works every day to promote the scientific outlook. For as little as $1/month, why not become a Wonderfest Patron? As the Medici family were patrons of popular art in old Italy, you can become a patron of popular science and rationality in the modern Bay Area. (And you’ll get that tax-deduction that the Medici never did!) Please become a regular supporter of Wonderfest, and help enlarge the concept of scientific community.
If you shop at Amazon.com, why not shop at AmazonSmile? It doesn’t cost you a dime extra, selection and prices are the same, and a small percent supports Wonderfest and science! http://amazon.wonderfest.org.
Watch more videos: http://videos.wonderfest.org
Join us on: