Don’t Lick That Doorknob: A special screening of Contagion with commentary by microbiologist Dr. Bob Siegel
Then, at 7:30, take limitless free popcorn to plush theater seating for a special screening of “Contagion”.
Finally, at about 9 o’clock, Prof. of Microbiology and Immunology, Dr. Bob Siegel will provide his insights on the movie real world implications of such a threat.
All proceeds benefit Variety Children’s Charity of Northern California and Wonderfest, the Bay Area Beacon of Science.
Brown Paper Tickets Ticket Widget Loading…
Click Here to visit the Brown Paper Tickets event page.
- WHAT: Don’t Lick That Doorknob: A special screening of Contagion with commentary by microbiologist Dr. Bob Siegel
- WHO: Kate Winslet & Matt Damon (on screen) and Dr. Bob Siegel (in person), Assoc. Prof. of Microbiology & Immunology, Stanford University
- WHEN: Saturday, Sept. 21, 2013; doors open at 6:30; movie begins at 7:30.
- WHERE: The Variety Preview Theater, The Hobart Bldg., 1st Floor, 582 Market Street at 2nd & Montgomery, San Francisco, CA 94107
- HOW: $20 donation to support Wonderfest and Variety Children’s Charity. Reception lounge and plush theater seating for only 49 attendees. Cash bar and candy for sale; popcorn for FREE.
- ADMISSION: $20; tickets here.
- WHY: Because we’re curious creatures … who support science (Wonderfest) and children (Variety).